Thursday, December 25, 2008

You gotta close the year on the right foot....

But would it not make more sense to leave on the left foot so you can start the new year stepping on the right foot? See? Simple things like these kill this little head of mine but not tonight. *bites on Hershey's milk chocolate bar* Gawd I am so pregnant! I have cravings at times it scares me! *looks at wrapper* Net Wt 4.4 oz (124 g) yes the BIG bar! I am not even half way done and I think I will call it a day on this bad boy. Plus it can't be that healthy for the face. So here we are kids! Its Christmas DAY, paid holiday. The only two reasons I know today is a holiday is because everyone is closed (not Starbucks though!) and I get paid at work! Hooray for state government jobs! I really do not know what to tell you about this blog so stay with me okay? I will be as random as possible. *shuffling through iTunes to find THAT song* AH! Here we go, lets begin!

The chick above has nothing to do with what I have to say here but damn that thing looks hella good on her, yes I think of my readers too. Never and I mean never answer the door when a Santa Clause is outside waiting for you to open the door. I mean how cruel can people get? Local story, a man who went through a divorce thought to get revenge on his family in Covina, CA and knocked on the door dressed as Santa Clause. They opened the door and he opened fire shooting the whole family. He also had a propane tank and set the house on fire on CHRISTMAS EVE! How mental is this guy? He killed himself 60 miles from the crime scene. I just cannot have hope living in such a society with these types of nut cases. Here is the link for those who wish to get all the information on the story.

How can we look back and not talk about the man with a plan! The man of the hour! The man who gave the GOP a run for their money. Then again that is not a fair statement because even Paris Hilton would have done marvelous against John McCain and Sarah Palin. After a devastating 8 years under Bush I can say he won this fair and square. I want to leave off on a positive note, I hope that our current situation as a nation gets better in 3 years. Already there are some decisions Barack has made that I am not THRILLED about but I see that he has surrounded himself with knowledgeable individuals. I look forward to 4 hard, changing, interesting, yet history making years. I have hope.

First of all, who ever has not watched The Dark Knight, you are the biggest bum in bum history! R.I.P Heath! I want to do a quick review of what movies I thought were the best in 2008. I dont care what the academy awards snobs say all I care is what I say. Why so serious?! Ha! Love it! Anyways there is no question on which movie I think is number one...*drumroll* THE DARK KNIGHT!!! It was action packed, creepy, deep, and stimulated the mind for a sec trying to think why Batman did what he did. Plus you can NEVER go wrong with a comic book movie. Second place is taken by IRON MAN. Yes it was a great movie yay Downey Jr.! Third place goes to I Am Legend!! Sorry I am biased but I love Will Smith! Okay here is a list of movies I still have to watch and may be added in the good 2008 movie categories: Revolutionary Road (Hello! Titanic sucker here!), Saw 5 (I cant believe I have not seen this!), The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (Looks good and I am not talking about Brad Pitt!), Milk (I LOVE politics and I am a great supporter of the gay/lesbian movement), Tropic Thunder (Ben Stiller is my boi!), Role Models (gotta love me some McLovin), and Pineapple Express (this guy can write some good shit when he is high!).
Before I get knee deep into music for the year 2008 I would like to give a shoutout to my gurl BRITNEY! Yes Britney Spears, the comeback kid of 2008! I knew she was going to prove the world wrong! She is back and hotter than ever!
Its Weezy baby! Yes Mr. Carter (and I aint talking about Jay-Z) you were the biggest thing to hit this year and I do not care what Bilboard has to say. I loved your album! I loved your performances! I loved eveyrything but your face this year! I am sorry but you are no attractive man. I am attracted to your money that is for sure! Lollipop took the world by storm. My favorite line is "call me so I can make it juicy for yah" and that is because I am the world's biggest perv and I would love to have that whispered in my ear. Hahaha! See? Perv! Nonetheless you take the cake this year and I am glad! Other big artists this year were: AC/DC, Metallica, Britney Spears, Jordin Sparks, Danity Kane, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, Ludacris, Chris Brown, Rihanna, T.I., Flo Rida, Katy Perry, Usher, Pussycat Dolls, and Rihanna.


This picture is from Mt. Baldy which is located 10 minutes from my home. It is always fun to go and just hang. It is definitely a white Christmas up here and I love to just go and hang on random ass days. Before my final I headed up here with JJ to relax and it was so much fun freezing our bums off playing with the snow. Things like these are moments that make hard things worth while. I deff got my peace up here and headed to my finals with a clear mind and hopefully kicked ass on it.
I leave you with this pretty pic I took while driving to work one morning on the I-10 Fwy and just great wishes on these holidays. Hopefully I can squeeze in another blog for 08 and we can welcome the new year with new resolutions and good thoughts. Much love everyone.

1 comment:

Bird33 said...

Back with a vengeance, wow.. this blog rocked, so much to it! You got me wanting some candy now.. crazy story on the fake Santa.. go Barack.. out of your movies there, I haven't seen any, doh. So I guess I'm a bum for no Dark Knight, but comic book movies don't do much for me. Everyone says I'd like this though.. speaking of your boy Will, stay far away from Seven Pounds. I'll have that review up in next week's blog.. I'm not much of a Britney fan, but she looks not bad in that pic there.