Monday, January 19, 2009

Pop the cherry on this year!

That sounded pretty dirty and not worth remembering! It's like your first french kiss (the only good thing that is french) and you have no idea how long to kiss or how to tilt your head. And once it is over it is like "was that it?!" Yes I remember it so well, but I was really young with my first kiss and now I'm pretty good at it, ha! Well kids it is the first post of 2009 and I am posting on MLK. Obama urged the country to contribute in a community service event today and this is my service to you. I know you needed this to feel complete on this day and for that I sit here and type the happenings of my life and this little brain. Okay now to get started lets find a good song *starts dancing* OOOooo Yeah! Lets Go!

To anyone who is not a sports fan stop now and forever hold your peace. Lets start with my trojans starting the year on a good note! Yess beating PSU was the highlight of my 2009 and we just got started! My Patriots did not make the playoffs so my primary focus became the San Diego Chargers (oh yeah the local team!) and we happily beat the Colts. FYI I hate the Mannings so when the eagles killed the giants I was oh so happy. Well my chargers got beat by the Pitt Steelers and now we have the final two standing. Might I add I was watching the Eagles VS Cards game and everyone in Yardhouse was clapping and celebrating once the Cards made the final touchdown. So now I sit there and think... we are bonding as a community at this moment so you little towns have nothing on us! I bet we had more people in that restaurant than all you guys have in your whole town! Booyah! Now I am rooting for the Arizona Cardinals because I truely believe the Steelers have no business in the Super Bowl.

I am huge on youtube if you have not figured and I started watching this series of a small town who gets a trip to Las Vegas. I just started watching and what I like about it is that it's extremely short. If many of you do not know I have the shortest attention span known to man and for that reason this little thing is Jazzie friendly. But it killed me that the town has a population of 358! My high school has more people than that little town. The senior class of my high school was bigger than this town! In my high school we have a pop of 4k students and our senior class was 700+. WOW! These people are pretty cool and I like their accents (like seriously what accents do I not like?) and I am getting into it. Want to check it out? www.youtube.com/lasvegas.

So whats up with you jazzie? Meh not much. Getting ready to go to school next week and getting ready to get a new job. Yupp Ms. Jazz over here is gonna work for the Orange County Department of Education. That's right! Also JJ and I had a conversation that all our friends have had their kids. Now sit down and think about this, we are both 20 and our friends are having children and getting married. Talk about feeling out of the loop! Its crazy so she told me that we have to plan and have our kids around the same time because we will be the only ones with babies. She has a point but I am WAY to young and selfish to think of anyone else but myself. Eventhough I must admit I think I have found the one. Everyone is different and we both sure have our differences, mostly on sports teams, but he makes me happy every day. I know what a freaking cornball! Ha! Ah well its the way of the world. The true test is about to come though.

So I am not huge on going out because lets face it going out cost money but I love to pamper myself once in a while. I feel like last weekend I went all out. I went out with friends, got tipsy, had a good lunch watching football, what else can I ask for? I like treating myself because I bust my ass like anyone else out there. I am still jealous of those who do not have to worry about money while going to school. I hate admitting that work has an effect on my performance in school but sometimes I just cannot keep up, but whatever doesnt kill you makes you stronger right? How cliche!

Its tax season! Yes I have a huge envelope here on all the info I have to compile before we head out to do our taxes. How crappy! Ah well it is what it is.

Well everyone I must head out. Sorry for no pictures but I just felt like making it all talking this time. Have a great one!

1 comment:

Bird33 said...

You have too many sports teams. Gotta just pick one or two and stick with em, hah. Just messing with ya.. Sounds like my town, but a lot smaller. Mine has 2500 so I probably sorta know what those people are going through. 4K in your school? Dang.. Department of Education huh? Not bad at all, we both work there now. :) Good blog here for sure, good to have one in for 2009 to start things off right.