Sunday, October 5, 2008

Look at these photographs....

And there it is folks, the title of the song says it all. At the end of the day all we have pictures to tell stories for us. Of course you can never get the full story with just pictures but dammit u can try. Ive had a very random beginning of month and there is nothing pressing for me to say or tell. Therefore I will make it one of the most random posts ever in history and try to keep u entertained....starting with....!!!!

The Killer Muffin!!!
Yeah it is what it looks like. But Jasmin how did you get this amazing image?! well it was quite easy because this is what I look at for three hours while I sit and ignore my political science teacher. Yes it has magical wind powers....watch out Storm from Xmen I think you have met your match!






No Words for this!!!
Can you make what this is?! Yes this is a man standing up while the other is bending over reaching for a book. What is disturbing about this one is that this is all happening in front of my eyes at the public library!!! Yeah I was reading my Psychology book and got really tired so I looked up and I saw this...and I had to take a picture of it. Ha! Priceless





The Greatest Sexiest Man Alive!!!
TOM BRADY! Yes ma'am! He is the hottest man alive! gawd I just wanna break his other ACL and keep him in bed FOREVER! but no! I will not be selfish and I will let him heal and get back to the Pats who really do need him! :( I do not like Matt Cassel and I do not know how many times I will have to repeat that. He may be an ex trojan but if you lose to the worst team from last season I do not care! You are dead to me.....




Awesome Cali!!!!!
Yes to traffic please I rather be here sitting in my car than anywhere else in the world! The 1st wonder in traffic... pay to see this!






No he isnt dead!!!
This is the cute puppy from the pet store at the mall of Orange that JJ and I saw when we went to Wally World to go buy some gummy bears and chocolate along with caffeine. Yes Wall World is the ishh when it comes to buying random ishh. Last time I went to that Wally World I took a bottle of chemicals and my cousin took condoms which i totally blasted her when we were at the checkout! hahahaha the cashier got a kick out of it.


Being a goof at work!!!
No explanation needed! :P












Okay I think this is one of the most random blogs I have done but you know its okay. Nothing has been happening and I have midterms this week that I am avoiding. Therefore I will catch you kids later!

No comments: