Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Who does that?! Who says that?!

Kiddies!!! Im excited to be ALIVE! Yes midterm/hell week is still in progress and I cannot wait until it is OVER! But before that happens many things have happened! Not.... lol! Anyways let me take you into my political world for a second.....then bring u back to the normal stuff.




So...here we are in the middle of an election and the stereotypes seem to stand strong at this point. I live by a senior home and I swear if I could get a dollar for everytime I saw a McCain/Palin sticker onm the bumper of their car I would be high enough on the wealth bracket to not get Obama's tax cuts. It is amazing how people get on their horse when it comes to their retirment money. Im sorry but there are not enough of us to take care of all you crazy baby boomers! It is how it is so whatever McCain is proposing to the elderly...it is impossible! But nonetheless McCain speaks and he always makes sure to include the elderly because he is one and man I swear if he get the white house he will deff die in office. And I do not know about you but I am scared to have a baracuda in the white house who is a hockey mom with lipstick.


Mr. Obama seems popular around my college campus. Now because of my little McCain run that does not mean I am the biggest fan of the superstar who dines with Kanye West and gets a mention in Three Six Mafia's song. I mean why would I settle for a celebrity as our president?! Hell I have the terminator as governor and our state is going down the shit hole! This man advocates change, WHAT CHANGE?! Excuse me Mr. Obama but did the nation not elect the congress a majority democrat and what happened? what changed? NOTHING! So dont give me this two cent speech about change when the nation already turned over the stupid legislative branch to the democrats and nothing changed. Now if for some reason we give you the presidency everything will be fine. Well no buddy! And now for everything that happens my damn grandchildren will have to pay for it along with myself.


Ha! Now who will I vote for? I will deff vote for one of these candidates but I wonder who. As a political science major I have learned to not disclose of my political view but I have given my opinion on some of the little things I think about these two candidates. Nonetheless I have hope that not everything will be as bad and that the economy will come back from its slope downwards... its an economic factor really.


Anyways moving on! So I want to Corona del Mar on Sat and hung out with my gurl Kryss. It was hella fun! I miss that chick and I so miss living in Orange County for that reason! But yeah besides that I hung out with my friend Anthony which was interesting. I mean why do I hang with people who root for the teams I dislike? Its like... why hang out with a yankee fan? :P that was a joke! Well kind of but not really. I almost made the mistake of accepting a proposal from a Yankee fan for marriage. Hell I was young and I didn't think team rivalries was a big deal..well it is! Now Mike and I have a problem because he is a phillies fan. Anthony, Mike, and Joe have a problem with me because I am an eagle hater. Dont get me started on the Lakers okay Anthony?! And Marvin...my boi...A RAIDERS FAN?! So not the business.


Well nonetheless I think I am done on this short but loaded blog. Have a good one ...btw ED...ur Irish suck! :P GOOOO TTRROOJJAANNSS!

1 comment:

Bird33 said...

Easy on the Irish first of all. I know you guys will kill my boys on their last game of the season, but still, hah. That's a while down the line.. Strong political stuff here, dang. I'm on the Obama side for my vote, but it's like picking the better of the 2 bums. They both have flaws, I'm sick of hearing about it for now.. Keep up the good work here. :)