Monday, September 7, 2009

Summah Summah Summah TIME!... is over

One of three blogs... all are written but Ill give you in doses the fun of my life! ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My friends! How is everyone. Have I been absolutely that busy this summer that I did not have time to update all my friends on my happenings? I was unemployed and yet I managed to have a great time with my time off and no money situation. If I was employed would I have been able to have this much fun? Absolutely not. If I was in summer school would I have gotten away with all this? Not a chance. So lets begin with a small, brief, tiny summary of what I wanted to discuss before leaving for my two week vacation at Mexico. It was a promising blog actually because I actually wrote it down. Ah well promising might have to come on an other occasion. LETS ROLL!
As many of you know I have made it a tradition to go to Six flags every summer now because I am afraid that they will close the damn place and I wont be able to go ever again. Well hooray! They did not close this year and I got to go on the new ride Terminator Salvation. Rating? 6. Line was 2 1/2 hrs long in easily 95 degree heat in the middle of nowhere. Was I thrilled? Not at all. Well at the end of the night all was saved because we went on X2 and it was scarier than ever because it sucks to have the feeling of falling into darkness at 70+ mph.Wow when was this? A LONG time ago! Well I saw Bruno and Ice age and wanted to get a quick word before I leave the subject. Bruno was embarrassing to watch with my 14 yr old cousin. But at the end I had the biggest laugh of my life. Just shows you the big hypocrite America is. Ice Age 3 was cute like the other movies and really enjoyed it. Thumbs up people!I am an absolute summer lover because I get to swim. Well this year I got what I asked for and that was an ear infection on BOTH ears. You know how painful that was? Wow I seriously woke up at 2 am and looked up home remedies because I could not sleep because of the fever. Ugh that was a bad side of summer no one wanted to see. Besides the whole swimming in pools I got a chance to go hang out with my cousin at Lake Perris which was overall fun and I got a gnarly tan.
This summer I had a chance to head to Mexico for 2 weeks to visit my sick grandma. I might add it wasn't the happiest of times but I am so lucky to have a great family which made the experience so unforgettable.
Landed in awesome Mexico City and then headed down to Iguala, Gro. MX to stay with my auntie for a few days.

These are my cousin's daughters which I had a totally fun time with. They are mad crazy! They just grab their crap and go anywhere and everywhere. Its deff nothing like here but I deff did enjoy myself just being in the unknown and meeting the strangest of people.
This is inside my auntie's house in Iguala. It is SUPER small but beats the hole I go and hang out at El Canton... like SERIOUSLY! My mommy, auntie, gma, and uncle are in this pic. They look all mad chill just haging. My mom is in the floral ugly red shirt. Half of the stuff she wore I would question but whatever makes her comfy I guess.I got a chance to go watch a soccer game where my Cousin's BF was playing. He was no David Beckham or Landon Donovan but he assisted for the only goal his team made that game. I was in the sidelines chillin and remembered I was legal in Mexico so I decided to drink to my health. (To be quite honest no one cares if your legal in MX)

And this is what I call a heart attack on a plate. It was BOMB! There are these people churning tacos out like its no ones business outside Estadio Azteca. This was the meal of choice before watching my precious Aguilas!Before leaving to Mexico City we went to El Canton which is a small village type of place where my mom was born and raised. Well there is this dam close to this place in Arcelia. We headed over there and this is the view we got. We stopped by a restaurant and ate fresh seafood and swam in the swimming pool which was in the restaurant. I had maaad fun eating, drinking, and playing with my niece and nephews in the pool. Ill show you all a pic of my cutie pies but I first have the show you the meal of choice at this place.That my friend is a pregnant fish... no silly faces there are no baby fish in their tummy but they have this shrimp type of filling that the put inside the fish which is absolutely to die for. It was VERY freakin spicy almost like Camarones a la Diabla but not that intense. This is my youngest nephew: Jose Manuel :)Here is my oldest and only niece from my sister: LilianaAnd the middle child who is my fav ;): MarcosAnd here is my lovely sister: Erika. Her ass looks like my mommy. I look like my daddy. No wonder we look nothing alike but its all bueno because she takes care of me as if I were her own. She is the best sister anyone could ask for. It sucks we live worlds apart but when I do get to see her it warms up my heart.Finally my last day in Mexico was in Mexico City with my cousin (which is an America fan... thats how you know who is true family and those who aren't, jk) and his wife. Here we are in El Angel de la Independencia which is a famous landmark. Its my mommy, moi, and my cousin with his awesome shirt.Does anyone notice the Eagle on my cousin's head? Ha! This was after the game which I had 8 beers for approx 2 bucks each. Now THAT is a bargain. They were all Coronas of course because its not imported and therefore cheap. I swear I was in heaven. That face is of victory homies because we won.

So it was an amazing experience and a great time. I cannot wait to go back next year. I am still debating on whether to go to MD or go to Mexico or fuck both and go to NY. Hahaha I think for now I will stick to MD and go to Mexico during Christmas because its warm as heck and fireworks are LEGAL! YAY! Anyways this was Mexico and my summer of 09... again im horrible about writing my summer during winter! LOVE IT!

No comments: