Friday, June 26, 2009

M.I.A.

Wow... no really Jasmin? Okay okay Im sorry I have been completely missing for the last few months but I promise there is a good reason. Okay seriously? There is no good reason but you all still love me right? GOOD! Lets begin!First lets start the blog by saying farewell to a great. The one and only MJ! It was tragic to hear of his death and it will be a horrible loss to the music industry but no one as iconic as MJ can escape death. I know everyone is sick with all these MJ stories but I wanted to take a second to just show my respects. LOVE YAH MJ!
This blog will be about alot of things. I will review all the movies I have seen since the last post and a lot of random stories. Lets start the movie review process with the latest and baddest movie of the summer. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen was AWESOME. Killer action and Megan Fox looked foxier than ever. The humor was great. The only thing I did find wrong with this movie was that there was a young crowd in the room and the bad language was really not necessary. I personally do not mind it but I would not appreciate 5 year olds hearing it.
17 Again: B
It was not a bad movie at all. I am not a big high school musical fan but I do like Zac Efron. I greatly appreciated that the person playing the father was my favorite character from Reno 911. By far that is what made the movie so great. The humor coming from him is what makes the movie. Props to Zac Efron.
Xmen Origins: Wolverine A-
I LOVE Wolverine. No doubt if I was given the option of taking any X-men home I would take Wolverine. I must admit after carefully analyzing the movie the plot was completely off yet the action was there and give me an hr and a half of Hugh Jackman and im happy! Nonetheless good movie.Star Trek: A+
To be honest I was very skeptical on watching this movie opening night but i could just not help myself. It was AMAZING! I became a trekie in just one night. I thought Spock was beyond hot and that in my mind makes me weird! Nonetheless this was my favorite movie of the summer until I watched Transformers. Hmm aliens or robots? Robots win this battle. Now I am anticipating the sequel to this movie and I am sure it will blow my mind.
Obsesses: F
First of all I did not want to watch this movie. It was either Obsessed or Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana. Second of all I dislike Beyonce Knowles. And to conclude this was by far the most stupid movie I have EVER seen. Yeah it even beats you Napoleon Dynamite. Waste of my precious money.

Angels and Demons: B
Yes I am a huge Dan Brown fan but only because I LOVE the books does not mean I LOVE the movies. I hated the Da Vinci Code because it was not like the book. The difference between The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons is that this has a simpler plot and it is movie friendly. I loved watching the movie and remembering what I read. Good action movie.
The Hangover: A-
HILARIOUS! I have never been so motivated to loose my mind in vegas more than ever! I am looking forward to passing out and waking up to madness...lol! WATCH IT NOW!
Wall-E: A-
It was SO cute! Wall-EEEE and EEEva are super adorable and it is just soo cute! I watched it on HBO one night when I was bored... so yeah I deff recommend this movieWrong Turn: C
Okay this was a pretty cheesy movie but pretty convincing. Never been to West Virginia and I am not dying on going anytime in my lifetime. This movie just gave West Virginians a baaaad name and just goes to prove that Hollywood is cruel! Hope it is not based on a true story, SCARY!

~Movies I need to watch~
Up
Terminator Salvation

Night at the Museum

Ice Age 3


~Update~
So currently I am unemployed and not attending school. I am a total bum for the remainder of the summer and I am so happy. Not happy about the not having money part but I do enjoy doing nothing.


Everyone knows how I feel about the Lakers but yeah they won and the whole LA raza went crazy! It was a treat to watch the people going crazy. Now as for NHL.. I was SO disappointed. I wanted to Red Wings to win because Im a PA hater so yeah it was only fair. But noooo stupid Detriot had to lose. Nonetheless I watched both finals and I love being a sports junkie. Did everyone catch the MVPs Nike commercials? I LOVED them so much I had to fan them in facebook.

~Lets see what else have I been up to? I went to an Angels game two weeks ago for free! Yes I am loved by JJ cuz she gave me the tickets.
~I am going to the Gold Cup game at the Home Depot Center in Carson City to watch the home country El Salvador play who knows but im excited!
~My cousin got married last night so congrats to him. He probably is in Hawaii right now getting jiggy with it for his honeymoon. Love it! It was an okay wedding but I did not care because I got my groove on even if the music sucked.

Okay kiddies I am deff done for the night. Have a great one and I hope to blog pretty soon.

1 comment:

Bird33 said...

You're baaaack! Great stuff here, love the randomness..

I haven't seen any of those movies yet, hah. I wanna see The Hangover for sure, I might do that soon online. I liked the first Transformers when I didn't think I would, so sounds like I'd be into this new one. I know nothing at all on Star Trek stuff. Napoleon Dynamite wasn't bad, hah. Just totally pointless and dry humor stuff.

Basketball puppets rock. We need those commercials even when the season isn't going on. Your boy Kobe partying in the last one with the champagne and confetti and LeBron eating his Fruity Pebbles in the next room all sulking. I want a puppet of me, hah.

I'll have a blog this week, it'll be huge, so give me some time. And I have a good update for you in the next few days as well, something dealing with your culture that you'll appreciate.

WV getting some respect in this blog, hah. You know you want to come out here. :)